یہ بلاگ تلاش کریںMusarratsyed Ali

منگل، 30 دسمبر، 2014

How to Stop Worrying and Start Living

  1. Dale Breckenridge Carnegie was an American writer and lecturer and the developer of famous courses in self-improvement, salesmanship, corporate training, public speaking, and interpersonal skills.
  2. Born: November 24, 1888, Maryville, Missouri, United States
  3. Died: November 1, 1955, Forest Hills, New York City, New York, United States
In this book he has given so many references of people with their addresses to prove his thought that "Will Power" can help you to overcome severe Depression and even fight with Cancer victoriously. Normally readers have little doubts about the reference stories to be true. I have quoted my personal experience as :
I am alive and my Address is D-001, Beach Blessings, Clifton Block-2, Karachi-Pakistan, Contact: 92-21-3012998414.
Purpose of a little explanation in this Tribute to my Grand Father was not to publicize my sufferings or to expose tragic aspects of my life but to transfer personal experience to coming generations so that it might help them to survive with a happy life. The fact of the matter is that there are hundreds of thousands people who are much more sufferers than me and I am not the only one.  

کوئی تبصرے نہیں:

ایک تبصرہ شائع کریں

A Historical Day 9 May 2023

  :مئی 9،  2023  کے حوالے سے چند گذارشات   فطرت کے اصولوں سے ہٹ کر کچھ کرنا اتنا آسان بھی نہیں اور اگر کوئی ایسا کرنے کی جراؑت کرے تو اس کا ...