یہ بلاگ تلاش کریںMusarratsyed Ali

پیر، 19 جنوری، 2015

In Search of Lost Humanity


This is the title of my up coming Book.

INTRODUCTION

This book is a tribute to my Respectable Father Syed Itrat Ali (Late) to define my “Creator”, the “Best Creature” and the “Present Status” in reality. This perspective of mine is evolved after 58 years of thought process which was triggered by an incident took place with my father in a mosque where he asked people gathered for prayers whether God and Mohammad were brothers or had equal status as both the names are engraved at an equal distance from the ground at right and left on the main entrance door. All the people were very annoyed and asked my father not to utter non-sense and get out of here. My father tried to make them understand that there is no comparison between God and Mohammad, hence it is wrongly displayed, please correct it to show the right place of God by displaying his name at top but they did not listen and my father was pushed out of the mosque. I was just 9 years of age and accordingly started thinking as what went wrong with my father and a Questions-Answers session started in my little brain. Following were the questions:
Ø  Who created the plants of rice in my garden I was looking at?
Ø  Who is blowing wind to make waves at the tips of plants?
Ø  Who created me to look at and enjoy this scene?
Ø  What is the purpose of creating me or other humans?
Ø  How will I see after death?
This book is the final answer of above mentioned and all other my questions of 58 years.
Definition of Creator: ∞ is my Creator. (∞ is the symbol of an abstract concept describing something without any limit and is relevant in a number of fields, predominantly mathematics and physics).
Power of Creator = (∞ +) (∞ -)
(∞ +) is unlimited substance towards increasing number or expression of expansion towards infinite condition.
(∞ -) is unlimited substance towards decreasing number or expression of contraction towards infinite condition.
One cannot even imagine the Power after multiplication of both i.e.
POWER OF CREATOR= Unknown and unlimited power of expansion multiplied by unknown and unlimited power of contraction i.e. (∞ +) (∞ -)
Sketch: Page 9.
Scale of Universe:  http://htwins.net/scale2/ [Copy & paste in address bar of Internet search to watch Video].
Definition of Human:          Human is the topmost Predator and Humanity is his best Prey. Following are his tools which make him the best in all creatures:-
1.       Sufficiently powerful multi-purpose body with unlimited adaptability.
2.       Unlimited mind power.
3.       Unlimited resources needed to prey upon. 
Present Status:
                Humanity is divided in to two major classes i.e. a ruling class and a class which is being ruled. These classes are modified shapes of “Have” and “Have not” when the second class had the right to struggle for its survival while in present scenario this right has been snatched by multiple techniques utilized by “Have” and to share the ruling elite from the back door is one of those. Different philosophical ideologies, religions and scientific research were used to explore the secrets of The Creator whereas in this era of evolution, these are the best tools to make or break the various "States" to rule accordingly.
I am highly grateful to the Scientists, Research Scholars, Authors and different websites’ Content Writers whose hard work and devotion made my job easy to reach to a satisfactory conclusion though many a times I had difference of opinion. I hope that original piece of my writing will help my brother humans to come out of illusion and review their thoughts to revive the true and real humanity instead of being a beast of materialism. This will also reduce frustration, chaos and fear of unknowns.

Syed Musarrat Ali

کوئی تبصرے نہیں:

ایک تبصرہ شائع کریں

ہماری زمین کے اوقات اور ہم

  بچہ بچہ جانتا ہے کہ ہماری زمین ایک سیارہ ہے اور دیگر سیاروں کی مانند خلا میں معلق ہے اس کا محور 23.5  درجے پر جھکا ہؤا ہے ۔ محوری جھکاؤ ک...